Below you will find the first 10 questions for the 30 question assessment that we will discuss during your complimentary discovery session! To take the remainder of the assessment please book your discovery session by clicking the button below!
Pre-Assessment Questions 1-10
How Strong is Your Personal Financial Plan Is your personal financial plan solid or do you have some work to do?
One of the top reasons people are stressed is financial. Debt, overspending, poor budgeting, and lack of investment know-how often lead to marital break-ups, anxiety, depression and poor health; to name a few.
Many people are not trained in or aware of how to create a solid personal financial plan. People think that their plans are effective when really they are not. This measure assesses many aspects of a personal financial plan to see whether you have areas to work on or improve upon.
The results will indicate how strong your personal financial planning currently is and whether it is advised that you start from scratch or get some assistance. Please complete all items.
Rate each item on a scale of 1-5. Please choose one number and do not write a decimal, such as 3.5. Select the answer that best represents your feelings, thoughts, and behaviors regarding your financial plan. Choose how true each statement is for you.
(1=Less True and 5=More True)
1. I have a personal financial plan in writing that outlines my planned expenditures over the next several years. ___________
2. I have consulted with a financial specialist regarding my personal and professional financial future. ___________
3. My financial plan has a large cushion built in for unanticipated costs or investments. ___________
4. I have consulted an accountant and I have a system to keep track of expenses and income. ___________
5. My financial plan includes fixed and variable expenses plus an emergency fund. ___________
6. My financial plan reflects and separates out recurring costs. ___________
7. My financial plan is analyzed and updated regularly ___________
8. My financial plan includes predicted costs for household expenses. ___________
9. I have projected income for the next several years based on my discussions with my employer or my business plan. ___________
10. My financial plan includes a budget for expenses including vacation costs, family costs, entertainment, lunches or dinners. ___________
To take the remainder of the assessment and to understand your personalized results, please book your complimentary discovery session here
Each 90 minute session costs $90. This breaks down to just $1 per minute for each of the 4 sessions. The total investment of this coaching package is equal to just $360 and if paid up front the total cost of the program is discounted to just $320. Think about it- that money could be spent on other items that will not provide long term results for you. In fact, this is a short term investment that will guarantee long term results which will leave you feeling much better about money, more hopeful about your future and more in control of your finances. The overall benefit will mean less stress, which will ultimately lead to better health and wellness and optimal living saving you thousands of dollars on healthcare costs and money lost. These benefits alone cannot necessarily be measured in dollar amounts because your health and your happiness are worth so much more than any amount of money. So if you are ready to start investing in yourself and in your future- then let’s get started by setting up your complimentary discovery session! I’ll see you soon!